With more than 25 million eager vacationers travelling to the country on an annual basis, Malaysia has turned into one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in the entire Eastern Hemisphere during the past several years. The most striking aspect of this unique nation is its flourishing real estate market:
- Due to the recent political instability in the United States and various referendums in Europe, strategic Malaysian property assets have become some of the most lucrative risk-averse investments in all of Asia.
- The demand for affordable housing in Malaysia will continue to rise through the year 2020 and likely beyond.
- Areas with desirable transportation connectivity will continue to blaze the path for lucrative investments, which is why a new property in Seremban, for instance, will be particularly profitable during the coming years.
- With only about 4% foreign participation in the property sector, the Malaysian real estate market continues to present an incredible portfolio-boosting opportunity for expats and international patrons.
- The net rental yield in Malaysia is higher than many of the other leading Asian nations such as Thailand, Japan, India, and even China.
- According to the Central Bank of Malaysia, rental return only takes about 15 years in the country’s population centres, making it one of the most worthwhile outlays in the region.
As you can see by now, the Malaysian real estate market is not only steady and well-insulated but also extremely valuable from an investor’s perspective, which is why it’s in your best interests to take a long, hard look at this budding region as you begin planning your next venture.
However, if you’re interested in taking advantage of these boisterous prospects, the onus is on you to establish a relationship with a reputable property development team in the area, especially if you happen to be seeking explosive returns and continual appreciation.
Fortunately, this brief article will help you do just that.
Step One: Seek Out a Versatile, Multitalented Firm
Regardless of your desired level of investment, you’ll want to ensure that your real estate partner can provide comprehensive solutions in a wide range of niches:
- Property development including self-contained townships, integrated residential and commercial endeavours, and green business parks as well
- Construction specialty with a focus on widespread infrastructure development
- Hospitality options such as boutique hotels, country clubs, and other forthcoming accommodation projects
- Educational investment opportunities with various campuses, technical institutions, and schools in affluent townships
Step Two: Ensure a Long-Standing History of Lucrative Investment Returns
Apart from being able to provide more than 160% total returns since inception, the very best property developers are also able to tout the following recognitions:
- The Edge Billion Ringgit Club
- Insight Prestigious Developer Award (PIPDA) recipient
- South East Asia Property Awards recipient
- Corporate Social Responsibility accreditation
Step Three: Look for an Extensive Network
The most renowned and well-respected real estate developers are able to facilitate comprehensive analyses on all current and future ventures in Malaysia, which is why it’s worth your while to make sure that your real estate partner operates in areas including Negeri Sembilan, Puchong, Kluong, and Bandar Sri Sendayan.
With this helpful guide at your disposal, you’re more than ready to begin evaluating and assessing the Malaysian real estate scene!